NEW YORK CITY - February 15, 2014
DALLAS - March 8, 2014, details soon
CHICAGO - April 26, 2014, details soon
ORLANDO - May 24, 2014, details soon
Led by VO Drill Sergeant ... er, Voice Talent-Coach-Producer Joe Loesch!
GET YOUR VOICE to BOOTH CAMP to ...
PSST: You're gonna have FUN, too!
Plus drawings for prizes and discounts (see below)
AT BOOTH CAMP YOU WILL LEARN ...
- How to make the microphone your friend
- Acting vs. reacting - two voice scripts
- How to take direction and self-direct
- How your demo becomes your calling card
- How unions and agents work
- How to audition and get jobs at online casting (P2P) sites
- About marketing - networking, your personal website, getting jobs
- What you need in a home studio
MEET YOUR TRAINER ...
is an award-winning voice actor, spoken word producer, children's
author and voice over coach, raised an trained in Los Angeles.
Joe is also the voice of many cartoon characters for the Disney channel and is producer for the Baby Looney Tunes sound books.
He has produced and narrated well over 100 audiobooks and voiced spots for national brands including Folger's Coffee, Bridgestone/Firestone, Toyota, Sun Sweet Prunes, Ford, Chevy and many more. He has also appeared in movies and national TV ads, and is a singer and musician performing with "The Road Crew - America's Route 66 Band!"
NEW YORK CITY LOCATION & SIGN-UP
VoiceOverXtra's NYC Booth Camp is a full day of intensive and fun learning in the heart
of Manhattan, near Times Square at
115 West 45th Street, Floor 8
Details will be sent upon registrationTUITION
- just $325
Includes full day of learning, recording, networkingCLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW