UK VOICE OVER EVENT
The UK's VOX 2016 Conference On June 25:
Education, Networking, Entertainment, Awards
June 20, 2016
(VOXtra) - This coming Saturday, June 25, is a big day for voice actors and audio professionals in the United Kingdom as the VOX 2016 Conference opens for a full day of learning, networking, entertainment and presentation of the VOX Awards (see finalists below) at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
"It's a great opportunity to get together, learn and socialise all in one day," says event team member Stevie Cripps. "From morning to evening, attendees can attend talks on topical issues, and make the most of networking opportunities. There will also be some great promotional products and offers.
The day ends with a Red Carpet Reception, dinner and presentation of the prestigious VOX Awards, hosted by Marc Silk.
For event details, please visit www.voxevents.co.uk.
VOX AWARDS FINALISTS
Winners of the VOX Awards, sponsored annually by this event, will be chosen by judges from among these finalists in each category:
Best Female Voiceover Performance
Best Male Voiceover Performance
- Emma Clarke. Trust Ford. Produced by The Sound House (NI)
- Dawn Rainey. National Trust Festival of Light. Produced by The Sound House (NI)
- Joanne Lamb. Google Nest. Pro Protect. Produced by Google.
- Lois Lane. Seymour Duggan Carpets. Produced by The Sound House (NI)
Best Use of Humour
- Neil Didsbury. The Score.
- Philip Banks. ‘Inside the Court of King Henry VIII’. Produced by PBS.
- Colin Day. One Plus ‘Never Settle’.
- Kevan Brighting. Camping World. Produced by Eagle Creative, UKRD.
Best Character Performance
- Beerhouse ‘Band’. Produced by Engine 7. Voiced by Lee Pedge & Taff Girdlestone.
- ‘Football Commentary’ produced by SHFLtv, Voiced Neil Didsbury.
- Skoda Dealership. Produced by Sounds Sorted. Voiced by Randall Lee Rose & Emma Clarke
- Seymour Dugan. Produced by the Sound House NI. Voiced by Lois Lane & Nick Jackson.
Best Regional Radio Commercial
- Ian Swann – The White Hart / Fat Badger ‘Christmas’. Produced by UKRD.
- Anthony Kieron – UsedcarsNI.com. Produced by The Sound House (NI).
- Darren Altman – WSR Recycling. Produced by The Wireless Group.
- Posy Brewer – The White Hart / Fat Badger ‘Ladies Rump’. Produced by UKRD.
Best Use of Music
- Staffordshire Police HQ. Produced by Wireless Group. Voiced by Tom Marshall & Emily Marshall.
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board ‘Valentine’. Produced by Sound House NI. Voiced by Lloyd Hutchinson.
- Panorama Kitchens ‘Curvy Christmas’. Produced by Radio City. Voiced by Julie Berry.
- Henrys Honda ‘Sneak Peak’. Produced by Radio Clyde. Voiced by Nick Horneg.
Best Visual Advertising Campaign
- Huckleberry’s American Diner. Produced by Engine 7.
- Hampson Hughes Lawyers. Produced by The Wireless Group.
- Beiber Soundcheck Initiative. Produced by UKRD.
- RSPB. Produced by Engine 7.
Best Imaging & Promo Performance
- Used Cars NI. Produced by The Sound House NI.
- P&O Ferries. Produced by Syncbox Post. Voiced Adrian Scarborough.
- Google Apps. Valentines – Voiced by Bruce Duncan.
- Zero Cases. Produced by Affixxius Productions. Voiced by Steffan La Touche.
Best Retail / Service Message or Commercial
- Lucas / Rosie / Alexia / Cameron.
- Ian Brannan.
- Louise Jameson
- Neil Didsbury
- Barnardos 150th Celebration Weekend – Produced by KVH Studios. Voiced by Posy Brewer.
- Swanland Primary School. Produced by Engine7. Voiced by children of Swanland School and Katie Rand.
- Phylllis Tuckwell Hospice. Produced by UKRD. Voiced by Mel Hampshire.
- Feed the Hungry. Produced by Airforce. Voiced by Emma Clarke and Robert Perkins.
Your Daily Resource For Voice-Over Success